So, I have to name my post ...

Well, I named it. So, today wasn't too terrible, not too much overthinking, considering workflow was super slow today, as far an internal communications go. Down time throws me in to overdrive on the ole thinking to much. My overdrive is worse when I know my beloved is struggling with his own feelings & work drama.

I try to find ways to help, even if it's simply telling him, I'm here when he's ready to talk, or just giving him extra hugs. He uses natural plant based products for dealing with his anger issues & other issues he may have. And that's okay with me, as long as he's happy, I'm happy. And no, I've not lost myself by being that way with him, I just absolutely admire, respect, adore & love him that much.

I am a simplistic person, I don't want too much, just simple living as best I can. The simplest thing can entertain me, i like keeping it that way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my URL issues.. with former host ..

Aggravated. .