Well, since all this quarantine stuff has started.. here's my 2 cents worth, again, my opinion & I am entitled to it. The Covid-19 is a virus, our bodies react to it, as if it was the flu, but roll pneumonia in with it. Cause as some know & some of us have heard, because we've never had either 1. You can't breathe all that well when you have pneumonia, so with all that being said, that is a good way to describe this virus. And, 10,000 plus people die every year, from either the flu or pneumonia & sometimes both. Yet, we don't scream quarantine, now mind you, these is an idea of just here in the United States. I'm thinking if we tracked these same 2 diseases worldwide, we would be in quarantine every cold & flu season. Again, this is my opinion on this whole thing, yes, I am aware of what Dr Fauci has been saying. I do not need any peanut gallery comments. So, all I'm saying, is thinking on that for a minute, don't be such a germaphobe, be...
So, here we are, just had the Thanksgiving holiday, not too terrible. Was supposed to go to Massachusetts, but of course, in the midst of this lovely crisis, which has a 99.97% survival rate, we wasn't able to do so. Yeah, we face a pandemic every year during flu season, yet, we don't shut down the entire country. Anywho.. So, onto a different topic.. that's right, twofer .. bahahaha. I bought some bath bomb supplies back in the spring, procrastinated what exactly I was going to do, so I'm going to start making them, sell them, as a side hustle. It's a simple recipe for .bath bombs, everyday cooking items mostly, other than the essential oils used to make them smell pretty & the citric acid, which helps create the fizz. I have no grandeur idea, I'm going to make a crap ton of money, would I like to have a sense of humor about it, yes. I just want to try my creative skills in the idea, I would also like to learn the art of soap making. I'm actually quite ...
The post I'm making in succession is copy/pasted from my wordpress blog, since wordpress & blogger doesn't want to play together & no, I dont feel like copy/pasting html code from the XML file .. 🤷♀️ .. my blog, my way .. yes, a bit tedious, but oh well..
Comments
Post a Comment