Well, since all this quarantine stuff has started.. here's my 2 cents worth, again, my opinion & I am entitled to it. The Covid-19 is a virus, our bodies react to it, as if it was the flu, but roll pneumonia in with it. Cause as some know & some of us have heard, because we've never had either 1. You can't breathe all that well when you have pneumonia, so with all that being said, that is a good way to describe this virus. And, 10,000 plus people die every year, from either the flu or pneumonia & sometimes both. Yet, we don't scream quarantine, now mind you, these is an idea of just here in the United States. I'm thinking if we tracked these same 2 diseases worldwide, we would be in quarantine every cold & flu season. Again, this is my opinion on this whole thing, yes, I am aware of what Dr Fauci has been saying. I do not need any peanut gallery comments. So, all I'm saying, is thinking on that for a minute, don't be such a germaphobe, be...
So, here we are, just had the Thanksgiving holiday, not too terrible. Was supposed to go to Massachusetts, but of course, in the midst of this lovely crisis, which has a 99.97% survival rate, we wasn't able to do so. Yeah, we face a pandemic every year during flu season, yet, we don't shut down the entire country. Anywho.. So, onto a different topic.. that's right, twofer .. bahahaha. I bought some bath bomb supplies back in the spring, procrastinated what exactly I was going to do, so I'm going to start making them, sell them, as a side hustle. It's a simple recipe for .bath bombs, everyday cooking items mostly, other than the essential oils used to make them smell pretty & the citric acid, which helps create the fizz. I have no grandeur idea, I'm going to make a crap ton of money, would I like to have a sense of humor about it, yes. I just want to try my creative skills in the idea, I would also like to learn the art of soap making. I'm actually quite ...
I just realized i have not done this for... well too long .. why i have a hard time doing this daily. Even though i have a reminder set .. being an empath is a huge energy consumer.. I feel EVERYTHING around me, that is put out there by my workmates, friends & my immediate family. Therefore, i find it VERY overwhelming to do this very thing i'm doing right now. While I sit here at work, with not much to do this afternoon. The global crisis is still very much in full swing, though vaccines have been produced & distributed around the world. You have those who want to be negative ninnies about everything. And i won't even get into the political aspect of the U.S., jeez. This is the kinds of things i feel greatly, the negative energy of the world can be quite overwhelming, those who do not feel it, do not fully understand. Those who put the energy out in the air, sometimes, do not realize they are a hindrance with their negative ninny ...
Comments
Post a Comment