how goes things ...

Things are going, we had birthday party this past weekend. We've been fortunate enough to have worked majority of the quarantine stay-at-home order, we've also been fortunate that my mum has helped a great deal with keeping our youngest while we work. I do my best to give her things and tell her thank you a lot, cause she has been a huge help. Still figuring out this OnePlus phone I got a few weeks ago.. not having a headphone jack is not to terribly bad, just can't use my tiny earbuds for talking lol. Which means I need another headset for that option.
Oh, cut my hair lol feels better, just not easily kept off the back of my neck ðŸĪŠ so, bandana day today, as I write this. I did read something the yesterday on Twitter, let me see if I can remember it.

The things I do, I started this on the 25th & I'm just going to publish it as it sits lol and not sure what the Twitter reference is ðŸĪ·ðŸž‍♀️ sorry .. 💚💜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what I share. .